WE HAVE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR AN ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT III TO EXPAND OUR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA PRESENCE.
COME BE PART OF AN ESTABLISHED & GROWING FIRM!
CANNON’S CULTURE provides exciting opportunities for professional growth and outlets for team building. We strive to provide opportunity for personal growth and a balance between personal and professional life. Not only do we work together, but we also enjoy spending time together outside of work. We work hard. We play hard. We have fun.
FOR 43 YEARS, we have provided creative solutions to clients in the energy industry, water resources, public infrastructure, and commercial and residential development. With offices throughout California, we continue to grow!
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT III for our IRVINE office. Located in Orange County, Irvine offers warm weather, beautiful scenery, and is one of the top bicycling cities in America with close to 300 miles of on-road bicycle lanes and 45 miles of mountain bike trails. It’s one of the safest communities in America and the public schools have consistently ranked among the best in California.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: This position provides advanced-level administrative support to the Engineering and Survey Departments and Irvine office staff. Must have thorough experience with standard concepts, practices, and procedures in an office setting, and interact as a team member with other department assistants and the receptionist, providing support as needed. Incumbents must have excellent time management skills and be self-directed, needing minimal supervision. Professional demeanor and communication skills are essential. For a detailed description on job duties, visit www.CannonCorp.us and click on “Careers”.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Requires a minimum of 6 years comprehensive office experience providing administrative support.
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong time management and interpersonal communication skills a must.
• Has a general understanding of economic and financial aspects of design projects such as cost estimation, accounting, and budgets.
• Experience with purchasing orders and working with field crews is a plus.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Project a plus.
• Knowledge of Deltek Vision software a plus.
WE PROVIDE competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, and an active and positive work environment.
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit your resume and cover letter on-line at the “Careers” section at www.CannonCorp.us. EOE/AA