Terra Universal, a leading U.S. manufacturer of critical environment solutions and distributor of lab equipment and analytical instrumentation, with over 35 years of design and fabrication experience in cleanrooms and laboratory environments, seeks a full-time Accounting Assistant.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Accounting Assistant will provide administrative support for accounting department task and is responsible for all functions of purchase orders reviews including order preparation, PO or client updates, checking orders entered for accuracy. The associate will understand order details and keep in contact with clients and sales rep as necessary. Training will be provided.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
• Create and submit invoices to clients in a thorough, accurate and timely manner
• Follow through to ensure receipt and acceptance of invoices
• Respond to customer inquiries and administration in a timely, professional and friendly manner to resolve inquiries and promote customer satisfaction
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
• Provide necessary assistance to Accounting staff
• Create regular accounting reports.
• Continually seeks opportunities to improve the system standards and Company performance
• High school or equivalent
• Some college coursework completed preferable
• Strong organization skills
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and follow through
• Maintaining confidentiality of work related information and materials.
• Capability to multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in computer Microsoft Office
• Strong Communication Skills
Terra Universal is expanding and evolving. Our culture is one that empowers you to embrace new challenges, grow, and influence change. We are searching for reliable and flexible team members who are able to adapt easily to new circumstances and respond to pertinent issues in a process-oriented manner.