With over 30 years of experience, our company provides innovative solutions to the toughest problems in the manufacture and installation of Seamless Epoxy Floors, Industrial and Protective coatings. We are supported by a select and dedicated office staff, field service and installation crews that, combined, have built an unsurpassed reputation for the company throughout Southern California.
QR Code Link to This Post
This position's main focus will be the responsibility for the organization and maintenance of administrative and bookkeeping operations.
* Provide customer service and support to clients and vendors
* Schedule and organize travel, appointments, job walks, conferences and meetings
* Accounting duties: Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable, reconcile and balance accounts
* Organize and maintain office operations and procedures
* Maintain and oversee office staff and employees
* Proven bookkeeping and administrative experience
* Knowledge of relevant computer applications including QuickBooks, MS Excel and MSWord
* Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable/receivable principles
* High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent oral and written skills
* Strong interpersonal skills with positive attitude
* Starting salary is $15.00/hr. and negotiable depending on experience
* Vacation and health benefits package
Please send us your resume with contact information for review.