We are looking for someone that knows chiropractic, loves helping patients and great customer service skills.
We are looking for someone for our busy chiropractic office who can demonstrate amazing multi-tasking skills, has integrity and wants to help our office be more successful.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Friendly phone etiquette
* Verifying insurances and entering data
* Checking in patients in and re-scheduling appointments
* Collecting co-pays and payments
* A positive attitude with an emphasis on working with others
* Multitasking, self starting and punctuality are required
* Part Time / Full Time Positions Available
* Bonuses and incentives after 90 days of successful employment
* Complimentary health and wellness care at our office
* Supportive work environment
* Generous discounts on massages
* Accident insurance included
How to Apply:
Position is open immediately.
If you are a qualified candidate and ready to be part of a close-knit team that makes a positive difference in people's lives every day, please email your resume and cover. Please be sure to include your scheduling availability. Qualified applicants will be contacted to schedule an in-office interview. We look forward to meeting you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers