Insight Investments, LLC helps North American companies better control their technology acquisition, leasing and management requirements. The company has provided a wide array of solutions designed to fit specific customer needs including new and used equipment acquisition, custom leasing and financing, asset management, off-lease portfolio management, excess equipment disposal and the integration of best-of-breed technology for data management and security solutions.
QR Code Link to This Post
Headquartered in Costa Mesa, CA and with locations throughout the United States, Insight has been in business since 1987, but has the feel of an entrepreneurial environment. The company currently employs approximately 250+ employees and generates more than $300 million in annual revenues.
We currently have an immediate opportunity for a Jr. Lease Specialist .
• Research and data entry of equipment detail into excel spreadsheet
• Reconcile vendor invoices
• Knowledge and understanding of Insight’s equipment coding matrix
• Process documents for the bank line advance and vendor payments
• Enter IRQS forms into SharePoint
• Prep files required for lease renewals
• Update internal logs regularly to keep track of needed funds
• Work on special projects as directed
• Miscellaneous duties to include: check copies, filing, copies and other office tasks as needed
Qualifications / Education
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to provide superior customer service and maintain cooperative working relationships
• Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and work autonomously or with a team
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to communicate effectively on a one-on-one basis or in group setting
• Ability to exercise strict confidentiality
• Minimum High School Graduate or Equivalent
• Moderate proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel
• Knowledge of Lease Wave, Share Point, and SSRS Reports
For consideration, please click on the following link to submit your resume.
Insight Investments, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, status as a Veteran or other protected classification.