California Surrogacy Center seeks a hard-working, professional and trustworthy Assistant Case Manager for surrogacy to work in our Brea office. This person will work directly with our Case Managers and will be responsible for recruiting Spanish-speaking surrogate mothers. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to requesting and processing medical records, various administrative tasks, visiting surrogate mothers' homes to deliver care packages and attending doctor's appointments with the surrogate mothers. The Assistant Case Manager may also need to visit our San Diego office on occasion.
We are looking for someone who is not only willing to what it takes to get the job done; they make it a point to go above and beyond!
This is a 3-month temporary position that could be part-time or full-time, depending on the employee’s choice. For the right candidate, this could develop into a permanent, full-time position with the opportunity for increased hourly wage and monthly bonuses.
- Office experience required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Apple / iOS literate
- Proficient with basic office technology
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Trustworthy and comfortable working with sensitive data
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Requesting and processing medical records
- Day-to-day administrative tasks, including reception work
- Assisting Case Managers with their surrogate-recruiting duties
- Speaking with and helping recruit Spanish-speaking surrogate mothers
- Working closely with surrogate mothers (occasionally visiting their homes and attending doctor's appointments with them)
- Occasionally traveling to our San Diego office
About California Surrogacy Center
Our mission at California Surrogacy Center is simple: to provide the highest quality surrogacy and egg donor services available to help people become parents. For years, we have made miracles happen every day by offering industry-leading reproductive care from our location in Southern California. Our center has brought hope to hundreds of intended parents throughout the world, while providing surrogate mothers and egg donors with the support and resources they need to follow their dreams.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers