Americor is an innovative finance technology company, offering a unique approach to debt resolution. We are looking for an entry-level, detail-oriented, Payments and Enrollments Specialist to join our rapidly growing company!
QR Code Link to This Post
As an entry-level Payments and Enrollments Specialist you will process payment requests and audit enrollment information for clients that have entered into our Debt Settlement program.
These are some things you will do:
• Gather documentation, review information and accurately enter it into our proprietary computer system
• Sort and scan mail and attach documents to files in the CRM
• Respond to requests from the Client Services and Sales Departments promptly and professionally
• Respond to emails and voicemails efficiently and effectively
• Process payment change requests
• Make outbound calls to clients that have non-sufficient funds in their account or payment issues
What you will need to succeed:
You should be an organized and diligent team-oriented individual, able to multi-task, and willing to go above and beyond your day to day duties to enhance the customer experience and add value to the team.
You should have:
• At least 1 year of Administrative experience
• A great focus on the customers' needs
• A pleasant, friendly attitude, with an ability to adapt to change.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Technical savvy; able to use multiple computer systems and pick up on new ones quickly
• Experience using MS Word and Excel
• Highly developed sense of integrity
• Great attention to detail and organizational skills
• A strong work ethic, and willingness to work a flexible schedule as needed
What we provide:
• A fun and energetic work environment (Ping Pong, Contests, Music, Lunches, awesome Co-Workers)
• Health and Dental Benefits
• Growth Opportunities
• Free gym access
Click here or copy and paste the link to your browser to apply: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oBUy9fwW&s=Craigslist
Americor is an equal opportunity employer