Hi, I’m Nick, the owner of Light Rail Studios in San Francisco. Send me your Pro Tools sessions or WAV files, and I’ll make your mixes come to life with my gorgeous 1971 Trident A-Range console, my endless arsenal of analog outboard gear, and/or just about every plug-in imaginable.
Client and gear lists can be found here: https://www.lightrailstudios.com/recording.html , but I have worked with artists like Lil Wayne, Stephen Malkmus, Crazy Horse, Jim James, YouTube, Universal Music, Amazon Audibles, and endless great local acts.
My rates are $375 per song (under 6 minutes). This fee includes one revision, drum/bass/gtr/vox stems, and an instrumental version. Mastering (for streaming/digital/vinyl) is an additional $85 per song.
I have 25 years experience as a professional music producer, engineer, and mixer. I am thoroughly versed in these genres:
- ROCK (heavy, yacht, psych, twee, metal, doom, indie, alt, post, fuzz, emo, garage, punk, post-punk, noise, pop)
- Pop ($$)
- EDM (house, deep house, acid house, chill, ambient, dubstep, breaks, downtempo, D n’ B, trance)
- Hip Hop (trap, crunk, gangsta, mumble rap, emo, 90s)
- R&B (smooth, funky, classic, Motown-ish, retro, modern)
- Jazz (big band, ensemble, trios, piano, vocal, bop, cool, hard, fusion)
- Classical (Baroque, modern, orchestral, vocal, string quartets)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers