MESA is seeking an individual to provide shipping duties in a fast paced, technical environment. Excellent organization, communication and problem solving skills are required.
The shipping and receiving clerk position verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment by performing the following duties.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Operates forklift and hand carts
2. Operates the metal bands for strapping products.
3. Unpacks, examines and routes incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with operations manager to rectify damages and shortages.
4. Light warehouse duties.
5. Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
6. Performs computer functions necessary to track various aspects of goods.
7. Supports the shipment of goods produced and the received goods and supplies to be used in or to aid in the production/storage of goods destined for sale to our customer base.
8. Responsible for making arrangements for pick up by the carrier specified on the customer's purchase order, which is conveyed to the shipping clerk by final inspection via the shipping instructions.
9. Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
10. Responsible for maintaining shipping materials.
11. Required to make pickups and deliveries to our suppliers for parts and raw materials.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Hours of work are M-F, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.,
40 hours per week.
Required Education and Experience:
Minimum of a high school education and one year of factory-related experience in shipping and receiving.
Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math.
A valid driver's license and a good driving record.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten