favorite this postNow Hiring a Maintenance Mechanic! Apply NOW- GREAT BENEFITS!!! (Irvine, CA)hide this posting
compensation: $20-22 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Leading Medical Device company is looking to hire a Maintenance Mechanic to join their team! Company offers a Great benefits package!
Shift: 1st (7am-4pm)
Purpose of Position: Repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools, production machines, equipment and building maintenance.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of the various machines and equipment.
-Performs preventative maintenance on the equipment.
- Installs and tests electrical wires and circuits on various machines and tests for safety of operation.
- Plans and schedules corrective action and preventive maintenance to repair or modify defects and maintain operating condition of facilities and equipment using a computer and appropriate forms; provides job completion notification using various communication formats, including computer.
- Operates a variety of maintenance equipment including, but not limited to power hand tools, forklift, snorkel lift, and electrical diagnostic testing instruments.
- Replaces fuses, light bulbs, circuit breakers, electric switches, and other electrical equipment following electrical specifications.
- Fabricates, assembles, and tests parts as needed, such as various pumps, valves, laboratory equipment, heaters, compressors, and other mechanicals system parts using metal fabricating tools, common hand tools, power tools, and welding torches.
MINIMUM SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Reliability, dependability and flexibility
- 0-2 experience in facilities maintenance and repair, with at least two years experience in an additional building maintenance field (e.g. electrical, carpentry, plumbing)
For Immediate Consideration Please submit your resume for Review!
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers