QR Code Link to This Post
Volt has partnered with a leading company in Irvine to help identify an experienced Maintenance Technician for immediate hire.
In this role you will:
- Provide day to day building maintenance and equipment operations
- Take daily equipment performance readings, inspect equipment and make simple equipment repairs
- Be assigned general maintenance work orders through Issue Track
- Assist in setup/teardown of conference room furniture
- Repair building surfaces, ceilings, walls, doors, floors, replace light bulbs and clean lenses and clean A/C vents
- Assist other maintenance association performing equipment repairs and travel to other building sites
- Interface with contractors, PPE adherence and security
We are looking for someone with:
- 10 years of building maintenance experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to analyze situations involving building electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems and solve problems involving equipment repair. This candidate should have experience repairing building surfaces such as ceiling tile, walls, doors, paint and floor coverings.
Position is temp to hire. Pay rate is $25/hr. This is a 1st / day shift position.
To apply, submit resume today. Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.