condition: excellent engine displacement (CC): 650 fuel: gas odometer: 13777 paint color: silver title status: clean transmission: manual
QR Code Link to This Post
TL;DR: Super Clean. Fully Serviced. Needs Nothing. Reliable. Super Low Original Miles. Starts Right Up. Idles Perfect. Shifts Perfect. Revs Perfect. Rides Straight. Current Registration. Clean California Title. Original Suzuki Key and Spare. Ducati Monster on a Budget.
Light weight and moderate power for a sporty intermediate or an experienced starting bike. 45-55mpg. $154 insurance a year. V-Twin sounds sporty and has power to back up the exhaust. Save time commuting and have fun skipping through stopped traffic. Easiest bike to work on. Bring your pessimistic mechanic friend, test drive her, and ask any question! This bike is solid for 100,000 miles as long as you let her warm up and keep clean oil in her. This is the SV650S trim, more aerodynamic at high speeds with an OEM front fairing compared to the naked version.
Over $1000 worth of maintenance just performed.
- FULL SERVICE (Valve adjustment and the following)
- Full synthetic oil and filter
- Coolant flush
- New Battery
- New NGK Iridium spark plugs
- New OEM air filter
- New synthetic DOT4 brake fluid
- Rebuilt front forks (new seals and upgraded 10wt oil)
- Fully Rebuilt and Tuned Fuel System (Tuned Rich for power, Yoshimura race exhaust included)
- Rebuilt calipers with HH sintered brake pads
- New DID drive chain
- Greased front and rear axles
- Carbon Fiber Comfort Seats (The most comfortable motorcycle seat you've ever been on)
- Yoshimura Race Exhaust (with removable resonator)
- RARE Factory-Installed Paint-Matched rear tire hugger
- Shogun Frame Sliders
- Brand new tires installed if asking price is paid (Current tires are solid commuting tires and good for about 6000 miles)