compensation: DOE $16 - 18 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
ERIOUS APPLICANTS NEED ONLY TO APPLY.
Hiring right now for the following territories:
East/West Los Angeles and Orange County, Inland Empire
We’re Growing!! Expert MRI’s experienced management team and highly qualified radiologists have created a major healthcare services provider to deliver premier radiology products to the medical-legal healthcare markets. By creating quality imaging techniques to help diagnose patients in symptomatic positions utilizing both the multi-positional/weight bearing MRI as well as High Field Strength MRI units, the company has placed itself in the forefront of radiology and orthopedic research. Expert MRI has centers located throughout California and is the leading provider of medical-legal MRIs in the state.
Our imaging center management company OneSource Medical Diagnostics is seeking an exceptional Account Coordinator to provide administrative and customer service support to accounts and marketing team of Expert MRI.
Join our team! We desire candidates who are dynamic, energetic, enthusiastic, and proactive with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
An employee in this position may be called upon to do any or all of the following essential functions. These examples do not include all of the functions which the employee may be expected to perform.
• Will be responsible for completing weekly assignments designated by sales coordinator
• Will be responsible for reviewing their daily assignments and prioritizing weekly visitations on shared calendar
• Responsible for visiting accounts daily to check on client status, needs (i.e., dropping off referrals pads, marketing material, providing patient status updates) and setting up presentations for Expert MRI services
• Responsible for weekly completion of account assignments
• Responsible for daily completion of client data inputting as assigned into Sales Force/Smartsheets ( i.e., names, address, phone, comments etc.)
• Will attend all seminars and events as required by company
• Will participate in weekly conference calls and be prepared to provide feedback on assignment status and escalated client needs
• Education – Associates Degree in related field (preferred) or certified medical assistant or registered nurse
• Experience – Minimum of 1-2 years of business development, sales or marketing experience
• Technical Skills – Salesforce preferred or other related CRM and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Must be willing to travel, have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
• Must have a flexible schedule, open to work weekends as needed
• Must be detailed orientated and be willing to learn
• Must be a team player
• Competitive Benefits Package – Medical, Dental, Vision, Personal Time Off, Holiday Pay, and Sick Leave.
• Company paid reimbursement for Telephone and Auto
OneSource Medical Diagnostics, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OneSource Medical Diagnostics, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
***APPLICANTS - PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD OR PDF FORMAT, ALL OTHERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED***
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers