Award-winning public relations, content and marketing agency, is seeking an Account Coordinator or Associate Account Executive with PR experience to join our team in our Newport Beach, CA office.
QR Code Link to This Post
The right candidate will be a strong writer, with a creative mind and a great personality.
PR/Marketing professionals with 1-3 years of experience are encouraged to apply
• Our team is close-knit, focused, passionate about what we do, and nice to each other.
• As a firm, we are highly regarded and well-respected in the industries we serve. We earn that reputation each
day by being extremely action-oriented - we work hard and we’re genuinely busy all day each workday.
• As a culture, you’re not expected to stay late or work on the weekends, but you are expected to move quickly
and get a lot of work done during each workday.
• We offer fantastic benefits, including fully-paid employer health insurance premiums, a matching 401K,
generous paid vacation days, and fun company events. We also work on an alternate schedule so every Friday
we’re done at noon!
You are an amazing writer, you like having many things to do each day, and thrive when being supported by a team that is thrilled by how smart you are, we’re the place for you.
Below are details regarding the role we’re seeking. We look forward to reviewing your application.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
• A natural communicator - a strong, concise writer who is also comfortable communicating verbally
• An excellent grasp of the rules of English grammar and usage
• Strong organization skills and detail-orientation
• The ability to learn quickly
• Writing content, including news releases, byline articles, newsletters, brochures, ads, blogs, emails, social
media posts, presentations, etc.
• Working with account teams to develop story ideas, and to pitch news stories to local, national and trade
• Creating and updating media lists and editorial calendars
• Tracking media coverage for assigned clients, as well as crafting client activity reports and updates
• Researching and participating in creative brainstorming
• Bachelor's degree and one to three years experience
• Outstanding writing and communication skills
• Detail-orientation and the ability to organize information
• Strong technical skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social media.
• Experience pitching the media and developing media strategies is a plus
• Experience with CisionPoint, Constant Contact, or other PR/Marketing platforms is a plus
• Proficiency in design programs (i.e. InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), video production, or programming is a