compensation: 80,000 - 90,000 / Year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Join an exciting and career expanding experience as valued team member aboard one of America’s leading digital marketing company and Google Premier Partner. Our marketing services provide national businesses with large-scale solutions and customer acquisition services.
Primary focus Manage Adwords suite of paid search and display advertising programs from end-to-end, acting as strategist and department head.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities as Account Strategist
• Develop and implement a robust strategy across all channels, including:
• Google Adwords Search
• Google Adwords Display
• Develop creative briefs, proposals, and statements of work.
• Set quarterly goals and objectives, while maintaining standard KPIs
• Provide monthly/quarterly/ad-hoc reports of relevant metrics, insights, recommendations
• Writing, geo-targeting, managing bids and tracking Landing page planning and optimization
• A/B testing to increase the efficiency of managed PPC campaigns to attract targeted demographic, increase leads/conversions, expand reach or other goals
• Researching keywords, analyzing their relevance and performing competitive analysis
• Increase leads/conversions/sales while minimizing Cost Per Conversion by placing focus on increasing Google Quality score
• Utilization of SEM/PPC tracking, reporting, auditing and research software/ services
• Keep current on SEM changes, new features, and best practices
Qualifications and Skills
• Experience with SEM management platforms (i.e. Marin, Wordstream, DoubleClick)
• 3+ Years Minimum Experience in Search Engine Marketing (Google, Bing, etc.)
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Bing/Yahoo ad platforms
• Experience managing multiple accounts with total spends greater than $50K/month
• Certified in Google Adwords
• Someone who has a holistic perspective on digital marketing with a strong understanding of how different media channels work together in a campaign
• Ability to tell a meaningful story rooted in data based insights
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multitask with solid time management skills
• Ability to analyze raw data and formulate insights for client strategy
• Ability to work in a fast paced, open and entrepreneurial environment
What we offer:
• Competitive pay
• Generous Paid Time Off
• 10 vacation days and 10 paid sick leave per year.
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Double monitors for sweet panoramic backgrounds
• A casual, fun, relaxed, and entertaining open office
• Professional development opportunities
• Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
• Spike Ball mentorships!
• PPC Management: 3 years
• Google AdWords: 3 years
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers