Our small firm is looking to fill our filer/ clerical assistant position as soon as possible. We have 6 attorneys in our firm who all handle various case types and, as with any office, there is always a surplus of paperwork, mail and case documents that need to be dealt with. This position would be part-time, about 20-29 hours per week. We are open Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm. Your hours can be fit in to this time frame however works best for you. Basic duties would be:
- filing away any and all paperwork on a daily basis
- creating files for new cases
- assisting in making copies, should an attorney require them
- retrieving closed case files from the back storage area
- assisting the receptionist in other light miscellaneous clerical duties
We are looking for a self-starter, who is able to remain focused and productive with little supervision, organize files and remain open minded to a flexible and diverse working environment. We enjoy pleasant personalities that work well with others who have big personalities. Please submit a complete resume, small brief about yourself, along with the schedule you'd like to work. We are looking to fill the position within a week. Serious applicants only.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers