compensation: commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
AV Rated, busy and successful Irvine law firm seeks highly motivated, talented and hard-working litigation associate attorney with 2 – 5 years of litigation experience. Our firm is a highly rated, full service business litigation practice. We handle all types of business and corporate matters, general civil litigation, fraud and contract litigation, fiduciary duty and shareholder actions, partnership disputes, real estate litigation, and special family law matters. www.bc-llp.com
This attorney must have exceptional writing skills. We offer a collegial atmosphere and opportunities for professional development.
• License to practice law in California.
• A juris doctorate degree from an ABA accredited law school.
• Experience representing clients in all stages of pre-trial litigation.
• Experience preparing pleadings/motions and making court appearances
• Experience drafting and responding to discovery, including depositions.
• Experience with trial preparation is a plus.
• Family Law experience is a plus.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
• Must have legal research experience through Westlaw/Lexis.
• Must be team-player, motivated, organized and hardworking
• Excellent research, analytical, verbal and writing skills.
Candidates should have:
• A solid work ethic.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent business judgment, interpersonal skills, and negotiation skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
• A positive and energetic attitude.
• Ability to work independently, with or without secretarial assistance.
This position is for full-time employment with benefits and performance bonus. Competitive salary commensurate with experience. If you believe you are the ideal candidate for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume, original writing sample, and references.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers