compensation: Dependent upon experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Growing Workers’ Compensation Defense Firm has an immediate opening for a full-time Legal Assistant/Secretary.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Finalization of correspondence, preparation of pleadings/court forms
- Scheduling depositions and medical evaluations
- This is a 2:1 assignment
- Multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 2 years Workers' Compensation experience, preferably in defense
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and possess EAMS knowledge
- Have strong attention to detail and have good interpersonal skills to interface effectively with clients, employees and providers
We are looking for organized, proactive individuals with a positive attitude who can be flexible. Competitive salary and compensation package. Please send resume with IRVINE ASSISTANT in the subject line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers