Bankruptcy experience a plus as well but not necessary.
Candidates should be detail-oriented and comfortable with using computers and technology. The firm represents consumers who are in financial distress who are looking into alternative debt relief solutions.
Candidates must be licensed and in good standing within state.
The Successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Corresponding with Clients and Creditors
• Updating client Databases
• Managing deadlines (court and client) to ensure files are properly handled
• Process weekly/monthly reports
• Follow up with Clients, Courts, Creditors, Vendors, etc.
• Review client's court filings
The ideal candidate would have the following:
• Creditors, Bankruptcy knowledge preferred
• Merchant Cash Advance, Private Lenders, Business Loans, Commerical Lendings, Banking knowledge preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with windows based operating systems
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Excellent attention to detail
• Must be a team player
• Must possess positive interpersonal skills
• Ability to follow detailed written/oral instructions
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to resolve work on hand logically
Please submit resume for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers