One of Orange County’s top law firms is seeking an experienced Litigation Secretary to join its growing team. This law firm is seeking a Legal Secretary with 5-7 years experience doing Litigation and Intellectual Property work. If you are looking for a new opportunity at a great firm, then please apply now!
QR Code Link to This Post
Litigation Legal Secretary responsibilities include:
• Preparing, revising, and formatting legal documents
• Intellectual Property background highly preferred
• Managing attorney schedule and calendar
• E-filing and knowledge of state and federal court deadlines
• Litigation Secretary for 5-7 years
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.