Busy Workers' Compensation law office looking for a full-time legal assistant to assist attorney.
• Transcription of legal documents, pleadings, correspondence and forms
• Answering Phones
• Interacting with attorneys and clients.
• Keeping files organized and neat
• Maintain constant contact with the client, carrier, doctor, defense firm, etc.
• Prepare files for hearings and trials.
• Knowledge of: Microsoft Word, Outlook 2010, Excel
• Ability to multitask
• Attention to Detail
• Must be bilingual: English/ Spanish
• Punctual and reliable
We are looking for a dependable full-time legal assistant to work 40 hours/week, Monday through Friday. Workers' Compensation experience preferred but not needed. Law office experience is highly desirable, however, we are open to training the right candidate.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers