Our boutique law firm located in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA is looking for a full-time legal secretary who is bright, competent, reliable, a self-starter with a “can do” attitude to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a new secretary to grow with a nice firm and group of attorneys.
The ideal candidate will have at minimum one year experience in performing various legal administrative duties, including, but not limited, to the following:
• E-filing with state and federal courts
• Calendaring dates and managing deadlines for attorneys
• Drafting legal documents
• Proofing, finalizing and sending correspondence
• Finalizing, filing and serving motions, pleadings and discovery
• Scheduling of depositions, meetings, court calls, court dates, etc
• Preparation for trial
• Excellent typing, grammar, proofreading skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Professional telephone demeanor
• Expertise in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to multitask and set priorities while meeting deadlines
Benefits include medical, paid time off, paid holidays, and a retirement plan.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers