compensation: Hourly based upon experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking an attorney with at least 3 years of document review experience for a 6+ month in-house project interested in working in house and learning a new area of law: assisting in the closing and documentation of transactions. This is an excellent opportunity to gain in-house experience and learn transactional work. While this will start as a 6 month project, the client wants someone who would like to stay on a longer term basis (likely multi-year).
• At least 3 years of legal experience required
• JD from ABA-accredited law school
• Member in good standing of a State bar
• Extremely well organized, keen attention to detail, high energy level/self-starter, must work well in a team environment, especially with other senior level employees
• Communication skills to work within a demanding and highly focused environment, as well as with clients and outside contacts
• Solutions-driven individual with an ability to drive forward on account-related issues
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Onsite required 40 hours/week; no remote work
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers