compensation: Pay is comparable to law firm, DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We’re looking to hire experienced personal injury paralegals and case managers to join our rapidly growing case management software team. You would join our client success team, sharing your experience and knowledge of how cases are managed with our new and existing software users--this includes training users on the product, answering questions, and providing high quality customer care.
Our ideal candidate is high energy, outgoing, has strong communication skills, and has impeccable attention to detail. In this role, you will work with, and learn hands-on from our fun and experienced team in a friendly, cooperative environment.
We have built a comprehensive, web-based case management software solution for personal injury law firms. We're putting cutting-edge technology to work, enabling lawyers to save time and money as they grow their law practice.
- You have experience working in a personal injury law firm and have a general understanding of case management.
- Experience with other case types is a plus. All experience levels will be considered.
- You approach any challenge with a positive and proactive attitude, eager to learn and further develop yourself.
- You’re well organized.
- You’re resilient, determined, and focused.
- You enjoy feeling like you are part of something great.
Responsibilities may include:
- Working on Client Success team to help provide high quality customer care.
- Working directly with clients to answer product and service questions.
- Executing client orders and creating customer accounts.
- First or second responder to customer success calls, with support to sales team when needed.
- Training clients about product features and benefits.
- Utilizing web chat, phone calls, and email to communicate with clients.
- Resolving service problems by clarifying the client's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction, following up to ensure resolution.
- Assisting with the development of best practices guidelines.
- Assist with trade shows and in-person client visits.
- General office duties that may include phone coverage, office errands, organization, scheduling, etc. - For the record, everyone helps out when we’re busy.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Goal-oriented with a strong desire to succeed.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
- Prior customer success experience is not necessary. If hired, we will provide you with paid training.
- Ability to travel for work.
- Opportunity to make a real, measurable impact on our company.
- Free snacks and beverages to keep you going, team building adventures, and company outings.
- A culture of learning, growing, and fun!
- Work alongside an amazing team. We take the hiring process seriously, and we are truly excited about every person we hire.
- Total compensation package includes full benefits, including subsidized healthcare, dental, and vision.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers