compensation: $13-$16, depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Fun and fast-paced law firm is looking to immediately hire legal assistants who have the following qualities:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- ability to work M-F, 8am to 5pm with occasional overtime
- punctual and predictable attendance
- computer/tech savvy, including how to use basic office programs like Outlook, Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat
- positive, can-do attitude
- attention to detail
- enjoys fast-paced environment and ability to pick-up new skills/tasks quickly
- strong client service skills, ability to work with wide range of personalities
- WORK COMP EXPERIENCE preferred, but we are willing to train smart and motivated candidates
You will be assisting in the prosecution of workers' compensation claims on behalf of the injured worker. The position involves a variety of administrative and client service tasks. Our firm has opportunities for growth.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers