Statewide law firm is currently seeking a dynamic Estate Planning Attorney in our Orange County office. With 40 years working in the California legal industry and 5 offices statewide, our firm has experienced continuous growth. It is our firm's mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
QR Code Link to This Post
Estate Planning Attorney with estate planning, probate, and trust administration experience needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
Provides legal representation to clients, assessing the facts and issues of each scenario and counseling clients appropriately. Responds to client concerns in order to increase and retain business. Participates in industry organizations and affiliated committees in order to increase firm’s visibility in the community and within the industry. Represents the firm internally and externally. Demonstrates strong legal research and writing skills, great attention to detail, while operating in a team and independently. Must be able to multi-task, have the ability to manage a heavy caseload and meet tight deadlines.
Position is full-time, Monday-Thursday; 8:30am-5:30pm; Friday 8:30am-5pm
• 7+ years’ experience as a licensed CA attorney, with expertise and experience in estate planning, probate, conservatorship, and trust administration
• Self-starter, comfortable with marketing
• Ability to communicate regularly with clients
• Ability to multi-task and operate against inflexible deadlines both in a team environment and independently
• J.D. and an active CA Bar license
• Partial book of business
• State bar estate planning certification
• Experience with ProLaw or other billing and document management program
• Litigation experience
We offer a rewarding work environment with a commitment to creating long-term relationships with our clients by providing excellent customer service. Our firm values a work/ life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and sick time. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for this position, submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements for consideration.