compensation: 12$ during first weeks of training, TBD after training period employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Passionate about legal?
Interested in Social Media Creation?
We are a national class action company located in Costa Mesa. We have been in business for 10+ years.
We are now renovating our branding. We have a growing Marketing team and are now creating really cool Marketing gifts that we drop all over LA, OC and San Diego, shooting promotional videos for our marketing and creating video-based training systems for our internal team. Our business has been expanding for these past 10 years and we have over 80 employees between the East Coast and West Coast and are a very respected industry inside of the legal space.
We are looking for a Social Media Assistant that can help us with posting and creating content for our social media accounts (IG, FB, Linkedin, Youtube), support on design, web creation, SEO, blog creation, support creating Marketing gifts, support when shooting video content (we have an in house production team - very fun!).
Requirements to Apply:
- Experience is not needed but must have an interest in Marketing/Social Media Creation, Business and/or Legal.
- We value attention to detail, someone who aims for high quality, commitment, reliability, and responsibility. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent legal and administrative services for high-end attorneys so we require seriousness and respect for the brand and legacy we have built.
- You will be working in a growing Marketing team, so this work is very collaborative, lots of meetings and different projects happening at once. The ability to keep yourself organized and flexible to learn and move with the flow of the team is a must.
- Our company supports self-development. We have monthly meetings where we bring speakers, entrepreneurs, coaches that support us expand in all areas of life. We also offer our employees opportunities for coaching, mentorship, assist to conferences/events and keep expanding education and training.
- This is a full-time position. M-F 9-5pm at our Costa Mesa office.
How to Apply:
1) Submit your resume
2) Please, respond to the following questions:
a) Introduce yourself
b) Current availability - any foreseen trips or absences for the rest of 2019?
c) Are you interested in Legal, Business and/or Marketing/Social Media? Please, explain.
d) What is a life lesson that you have recently learned in life or business?
Thank you for your time!
Looking forward to meeting the perfect candidate!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers