compensation: $72,000/year plus incentives employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
American Advocacy Group (AAG)- www.americanadvocacygroup.com
American Advocacy Group provides top quality, affordable advocacy services for the elderly and individuals of any age, diagnosed with developmental disabilities.
We are a company renowned for exceptional client service, total professionalism, and warm, compassionate care for the people we serve. Most importantly, every member of our team shares the same vision and values. We are a company where you know that your work matters -- where together we make a difference in the lives of everyone who walks through our doors.
1. Preparing client's position statement
2. Preparing the client before the court hearing
3. Guide the client through the IHSS appeal process
4. Attend administrative IHSS appeal hearings
5. Work with county programs such as In-Home Support Services, Regional Center, and School IEP's,
6. Assist the client with any complications that might arise after the court hearing
1. Utilize excellent customer service skills professional appearance and Attitude is a Must
2. Possess a passion for working with individuals and children with special needs
3. Must be a quick learner
4. Must be organized and work well under pressure and deadlines
5. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
6. Prior experience in Social Services is a plus
7. Spanish is a plus
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers