We’re a large, SoCal based demolition and grading contractor looking for general laborers to join our crew.
Your main job duties include:
- Sweeping and site clean up
- Organizing materials
- Moving dirt and debris in wheelbarrows
- Lifting 50 lbs on a regular basis
This first job is an interior home demo and will last about 1 month. Then, there will be opportunity for more if you do a good job and are reliable.
- 1-2 years of construction work
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Experience with basic hand tools (hammer, screwdriver, drills, etc.) Experience with reciprocating saw is preferred
- Reliable. You show up every day and work hard
- Communication skills
- Detail oriented and you follow directions
- Team player
- PPE: Steel Cap Boots, Safety Glasses, Gloves
Pay is $16/hr and payroll is weekly. We work Monday through Friday, 7:00 am- 2:30 pm. First project will last around 1 month with opportunity for more work after that.
Background and reference checks required.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers