Summary: A Perishables Selector (Cooler or Freezer selector) is responsible for fulfilling orders by pulling merchandise in a warehouse according to order picking ticket and operating an Atlet/Yale Electric pallet jack
• MUST be available to work overtime
• Ensures the completeness of orders and secures the load by using shrink wraps
• Is willing to become a union member
- Swing shift starting either at 12 pm or 1 pm.
- 4 days and 10 hours during the week, excluding Saturdays.
- Depending on warehouse needs, employees will have mandatory overtime.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Previous Order Selector experience a plus in YALE/ATLET
Must Be Able To:
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Lift/ Carry 55 pounds, walk for extended periods of time
• Work in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to meet productivity standards
• Must be able to be in temperatures such as -20 degrees(Gear is provided)
• Must be able to work weekends and holidays
Great benefit options including Kaiser, HMO, Dental, Vision & MORE
80% Company contribution to benefit costs
Paid Holidays after 90 days of employment
Paid Sick days; Vacation days
What does KeHE Distributors do?
We are a family-oriented and faith-friendly food distributor company specializing in fresh, healthy, and organic products.