compensation: $14 to $15/hour (DOE), Plus full benefit package (health, dental, vision, HSA) including Aflac (hospital indemnity and critical illness), 401k (company match 3%), employee’s discounts, and fully paid life insurance. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Maintenance Technician 2
Company: Tropitone Furniture Company Inc.
Location: Irvine, California
Open positions: 1 Full-Time, Hourly Non-Exempt Positions
Reports To: Maintenance Supervisor
Start Date: As soon as possible
Repairs and maintains production and building equipment, including machine tools, fixtures, attachments, HVAC, plumbing equipment, portable tools, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Observes and analyzes machinery and equipment to determine and identify source of malfunction.
2. Disassembles, diagnoses, repairs or replaces worn or defective parts or components.
3. Maintains and repairs production and building equipment, such as machine tools, fixtures, attachments, HVAC, compressors, pumps, power tools, service piping, etc.
4. Bends and installs conduit, pulls wires, installs wiring devices and terminals.
5. Checks and cleans motors, relays, electrical contacts, etc.
6. Performs carpentry work as required.
7. Performs preventative maintenance on assigned equipment/machinery.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Perform a wide variety of skilled work in the maintenance and repair of Tropitone/Temecula facilities and equipment.
2. Effectively and safely operate a variety of assigned tools and equipment.
3. Understand and follow oral and written directions.
4. Work independently with little direction.
5. Ability to lift, carry, push or pull items weighing up to 50 lbs.
6. Must be able to work standing up for prolonged periods of time.
1. Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
2. High school diploma or GED.
3. Must have a 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position.
1. Proper methods of storing equipment, materials and supplies.
2. Requirements of maintaining spare parts for critical equipment in a safe, clean and orderly condition.
3. Trade tools, equipment, materials, methods and techniques used in skilled and general maintenance and repair involving at least one of the following: electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, welding and basic automotive mechanic.
• $14 to $15/hour (DOE), Plus full benefit package (health, dental, vision, HSA) including Aflac (hospital indemnity and critical illness), 401k (company match 3%), employee’s discounts, and fully paid life insurance.
• Submit your RESUME to Tropitone HR Dept. and/or stop by at the main office in Irvine to complete an application (5 Marconi, Irvine, CA 92618). If you have any questions, feel free to call us at (949)595-2062. Thank you and good luck.
• We are also hiring 3 Assemblers, and 1 Welding Material Handler in case you or anyone that you might know is interested. Please have them submit their resume or an employment application. Thank you for your referral.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers