compensation: $15 / hr and up, Depending on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Company Info: we are an e-waste recycler focusing on e-commerce sales. Our purpose is to reach our fullest potential individually and as a group, and give back to our community, while fulfilling our duty to protect the environment for our future.
• Perform fulfillment, packing and shipping on time and with safe & proper technique
• Assess and sort incoming material for path to re-marketing or recycling
• Keep 1200 sq ft warehouse organized and tidy
• Travel locally, drive a van or 16' - 26' box truck, and meet business clients, provide moving services (usually only during work-day hours).
• 2 years work experience in warehouse / shipping & fulfillment or material handling
• 8 years driving experience with clean record (no preventable auto crashes in the past three years, no DUIs or suspensions in the past 10 years)
• High School Graduate / GED
• Provide personal character and employment references
• Must pass background check and drug test
• Be legally eligible to work in the United States, and have good written and verbal English skills
• typing at reasonable speed,
• familiar with common office and web applications (Microsoft, Google Apps)
• basic computer, network, and printer troubleshooting (example: how to prevent malware infections, restore a lost internet connection, fix a paper jam)
• able to find your way around new and unfamiliar apps on Windows, Mac, Linux, and mobile devices
• able to lift 70 lb safely, and comfortable with moderate heights (6ft to 25 ft)
• able to identify different materials and old technology for recycling sorting
• proficient use of pallet jack, stretch wrap
• able to safely and efficiently build stable loads on pallets and maximize density
• able to safely package varying objects for ground shipping properly to prevent damage
• maintain a physically organized work space and maintain storage areas that are both accessible and efficient
• able to safely operate large vehicles in tight spaces with high traffic
• able to safely operate a forklift in a tight space (site certification required after hiring)
• basic math and good memory recall
• able to problem solve independently, within given best-practices and guidelines.
• use hand tools and power tools
• comfortable using spreadsheets and tables to gather and organize data
• Be honest and trustworthy
• Be professional, respectful, friendly, and have a cheerful attitude
• Be reliable, keep commitments
• Vulgar, unkind, and inappropriate comments and language will not be tolerated
Please reply by email, cc or reply by text / iMessage. Include your resume and a brief narrative about yourself. We will send you an application form to complete before meeting to interview you.
We Report Scammers.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers