Educated experienced professional, state licensed & insured, first aid and CPR certified. A safe, fun and loving home located on a cul-de-sac with a beautiful fenced large backyard play area. Separate quarters for infants and toddlers. No smoking environment.
I believe my job as an educator and a child care provider is to support the role of parents and to work together for the well being of the children. I am dedicated to promoting and enhancing the physical, emotional, and cognitive growth and development of your child.
- Infant and toddler Programs.
- Healthy nutritional home cooked meals and snacks.
- Circle time, music, singing, story time, sharing, coloring, and arts n crafts.
- Preschool basics, ABC's, numbers, colors, and shapes.
- Learning programs which provide education in early child development.
- Nurturing environment for your child to learn and grow.
- Safe outside play area with play sets and outside toys.
- Potty training if you and I feel your child is ready.
Member of CAFCC (California Association for Family Child Care)
Member of OCCCA (Orange County Child Care Association)
Member of CRC (Child Resource Center) of Irvine
I look forward to hear from you and to be given the opportunity to take care of your loved one to accommodate your child care needs. If you would like to set up an interview or have any questions please feel free to call me at show contact info
California State License Number: 304310588
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers