Boutique recruiting firm located in central Orange County, has an amazing opportunity available for an experienced recruiter.
Daily Job Duties:
• Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
• Screening resumes
• Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
• Administering appropriate company assessments
• Performing reference and background checks
• Making recommendations to company hiring managers
• Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
• Following up on the interview process status
• Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
• Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
• Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
• Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
• Completing timely reports on employment activity
• Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees
Requirements: Minimum 4 years recruiting experience. Candidates with experience in Architectural, Engineering, & Construction, are preferred.
Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401k are available, along with a competitive salary + commission.
Please provide your resume along with at least two professional references.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers