compensation: Compensation is commensurate with experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Fast Paced Entrepreneurial Company in need of I-9 Audit Clerk to process transactions for growing company and high profile clients. Work directly with I-9 Audit Administration Supervisor and I-9 Audit team in prime Corporate Plaza location near Fashion Island. Hours 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM.
This position will process daily client I-9 transactions for important specialty clients. May assist with other functions as needed.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Manage all account set up, I-9 Audit file set up, I-9 Audit result transmission and overall I-9 Audit control and reporting functions for High profile clients.
3. Organize and prepare reports for clients as required.
4. Prepare daily I-9 Audit files submitted by Client representatives and submit same in organized manner to Auditors.
5. Provide great customer service to clients, answering questions and interacting, handling questions.
6. Provide General Office support as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience
1. Intermediate/Advanced experience Microsoft Excel and Outlook. Experience and knowledge of the I-9 Form a plus.
2. Must handle details with accuracy.
3. Excellent Communication and Customer Service skills.
4. Ability to follow up and meet deadlines. Must be dependable.
5. Sense of urgency and ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information.
Please reply to this job posting with your resume, cover letter and complete salary history.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers