compensation: Salary: $50,000+ with Medical Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Seaside Dining Group, Inc. and its affiliates, a growing multi-brand, multi-unit restaurant franchisee is seeking a dynamic and skilled Payroll Administrator for employment in a fast paced and expanding corporate office in Aliso Viejo, CA. The ideal candidate should have superior communication and organizational skills, demonstrate strong attention to detail, and be a dedicated team player driven for continued success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists in weekly extraction and processing of all employee payroll data from franchisor
systems to prepare for weekly payroll activity
• Manages workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
• Updates and maintains payroll records including all historical data
• Prepare reports, including auditing and reconciling of employee pay, bonuses, vacation, sick, and benefits entry
• Reconciles payroll data for all locations on an ongoing basis. Communicates discrepancies,
errors, and omissions to key stakeholders as required
• Lead conduit in payroll related interface with corporate office and field employees addresses
any payroll related concerns
• Generates new employee files as needed and maintains ongoing employee file accuracy
• Process requests from governmental agencies, including garnishments, EDD claims, verifications
of employment, etc.
• Actively participate and assist with the development and execution of new company policy
• Perform additional assignments as required
Knowledge, skills and abilities, which may be representative but not all-inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Ability to manage, organize and prioritize tasks in order to meet strict payroll and company deadlines
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook with moderate Excel skill level
• Must be able to exercise discretion and independent judgment managing payroll and related activities
• Experience with iSolved or equivalent payroll system, strongly preferred
• Knowledge of talent and workforce management solutions
• Team Player. Must be able to pool our knowledge and energy to work in tandem to completely understand and
productively respond to all of the business challenges
• Strong communication skills (verbal, phone, and written)
• High-level attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
Desired Candidate Qualifications
• Required Associate's degree in business related field. Preferred four year bachelor’s degree in Business
Administration or related field; or combination of education and experience that enables the performance
of all aspects of the position
• Minimum three (3) years payroll processing and general accounting experience.
• Understanding of restaurant business financials and payroll processes preferred.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers