employment type: part-time
PRICELESS PETS, a no-kill nonprofit rescue, has an immediate part-time opportunity for a Morning Supervisor at our “Orphanage” pet adoption center in Costa Mesa.
QR Code Link to This Post
• This position is Mon-Fri, 8:30am to approximately 11:30am. Morning supervisor leads a volunteer team while getting all rescue animals walked & fed, and all kennels and facilities immaculately clean.
• Must love and be comfortable with animals, particularly various sizes and breeds of dogs.
• This is a great summer or year round job for someone interested in working with animals and learning animal health care.
Please send email with resume & cover letter if interested.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6918989379
email to friend