Do you thrive in an imaginative and inventive environment? Are you someone who flourishes when part of a cohesive team where collaboration and ideas flow freely? We're looking for an experienced Designer III to join our healthcare team in our Newport Beach office.
An ideal candidate would be able to build upon their basic understanding of general concepts, standards, and a resilient passion for sustainability and ingenuity. We are looking for a stellar individual who wants to change the world, one project at a time.
As the Designer III, you will...
• Be responsible for the development of BIM/CAD design and documentation of drawings.
• Provide non-BIM/CAD computer software support to project teams.
• Work in conjunction with project leaders, develops and produces solutions for moderately complex design problems; incorporates code research and conducts agency coordination.
• Be responsible for coordination of consultants consistent with scope of work.
• Understand and utilizes basic project management tools.
• Assist project leads to ensure commitments made to clients are consistent with scope of work and support project leaders in directing staff to accomplish project goals.
• Review and evaluates documents for accuracy and coordination for project teams.
• Participate in all phases of the design and project documentation process.
• Be responsible for project research and its incorporation into the project; helps to coordinate specifications.
• Produce and keeps current on project records in direct support of studio project management.
• Demonstrate consistent time management skills and completes tasks accurately and on schedule.
• Develop presentation materials to support project team's design and marketing efforts.
• Demonstrate organizational skills, is detail-oriented and collaborative.
• Assist project team and market/studio leadership with other duties that may be assigned.
Designer III Qualifications - The Must Have's (Required)
• Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
• Licensed Architect
• +4 years architectural project experience
• Proficient with BIM/Revit software programs
• Sketch-Up or other 3D program(s)
• MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Designer III Qualifications - The Like to Have's (Not Required)
• LEED accreditation
• Prior experience with healthcare projects
If you'd like to join us in designing a better future, apply here.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers