We are searching for a Commercial Electrical Estimator. This position requires 3+ years in estimating electrical projects, a high level of attention to detail and the ability to communicate well with all levels. Excellent people/communication skills are a must for this position. You must uphold the core values of the organization, and work well with others to accomplish the mission of the organization and of the job.
• Maintain open communication lines with all working relationships
• Deal directly with General Contractor or Vendor as a company representative regarding the estimate
• Perform full take-off of electrical equipment and entering information into the estimating system
• Send quotes out to vendors & enter and prices quotes from vendors into estimating system
• Create detailed proposals for General Contractors
• Job sizes up to 1 million.
• General understanding of commercial electrical (Retail Markets and refrigeration electrical a plus).
• Knowledge of NEC sufficient to assist in making decisions which impact the project
• Experience using estimating software a plus. (Preferably EBM estimating software)
• Adapting to new and changing requirements, environments, and/or information
• Estimating resources needed to complete required tasks
• Excellent written and oral communication expected
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with customers, vendors, consultants, management, and employees
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Organizing work to accomplish tasks
Any offer of employment is contingent upon passing pre-employment requirements, including drug screen, criminal background check, reference check.
We offer a unique culture with solid values, excellent training, career growth opportunities and competitive benefits, including:
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) with company match
• Vacation Pay
Pride Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit a resume, including references, past projects and estimating software you are have worked with.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers