compensation: Compensation DOE. We offer health benefits, competitive paid time off, 401(k) and eligibility for annual bonuses! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We firmly believe that through teamwork and collaboration, anything is possible. We want to provide you with the opportunity to not only achieve success in our organization, but to provide each and every employee with a chance to learn new skills (and sharpen existing ones) in order to advance your professional and career development.
We're looking for an experienced Senior Architect to join our Education team in our Newport Beach offices. An ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of project design and construction, as well as programming and planning. We are looking for a stellar individual who has a passion for the design process and project management who wants to be a part of a company that is looking to change the world, one project at a time. Sound like you?
As the Senior Architect, you will... • Play a key role in and actively participate in all phases of the project from the design through construction.
• Direct project and resource planning and establishes project timelines and budgets.
• Develop solutions for complex design problems, including code compliance and agency interface.
• Provide technical oversight and coordination of project activities with clients, consultants, contractors, and staff.
• Be responsible for the financial management of projects including the development and adherence to work plans, assisting the PIC with fee development, monitoring project financial status, developing mitigation plans when required, and managing monthly project financial tasks.
• Participate in construction administration for projects and work closely with the project leaders on issues affecting the budget, construction costs, scheduling, and legal/liability related issues.
• Assist project leaders in preparation of project management plans and attend project and staffing meetings.
• Exhibit strong time management and organizational skills.
• Effectively work with project leads to develop action plans, address and find solutions for project-related issues.
Senior Architect Qualifications - The Must-Haves (Required) • Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or similar concentration
• Licensed Architect
• +10 years of experience working in architectural design
• Experience with Education projects
• Construction Administration experience