WE HAVE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A WATER RESOURCES SENIOR ASSOCIATE ENGINEER TO EXPAND OUR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA PRESENCE.
COME BE PART OF AN ESTABLISHED & GROWING FIRM!
CANNON'S CULTURE provides exciting opportunities for professional growth and outlets for team building. We strive to provide opportunity for personal growth and a balance between personal and professional life. Not only do we work together, but we also enjoy spending time together outside of work. We work hard. We play hard. We have fun.
FOR 43 YEARS, we have provided creative solutions to clients in the energy industry, water resources, public infrastructure, and commercial and residential development. With offices throughout California, we continue to grow!
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING a WATER RESOURCES SENIOR ASSOCIATE ENGINEER for our WEST LOS ANGELES office. West Los Angeles is known for its many popular recreational opportunities and our office is conveniently located adjacent to the Expo MetroLink Commuter line.
WATER RESOURCE PROJECTS INCLUDE Wastewater Treatment Facilities * Collection Facilities * Water Distribution Systems * Water Treatment Plants * Storm Drainage Collection Systems and Facilities * Water Main Replacements * Potable Water Pump Stations and Reservoirs.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE supporting and managing projects for our water and wastewater clients in [Southern / Central] California. Prepares plan specifications and cost estimates related to water and wastewater infrastructure projects including: master planning and hydraulic modeling, distribution and collection system design including pipelines, pump stations, reservoirs, hydraulic structures and water/wastewater treatment facilities. Mentors young engineers. Primary interface with clients on project coordination and design and follow-up to ensure quality standards are met, efficiency levels are maintained, and client satisfaction, respect and confidence are assured. For a detailed description on job duties, visit www.CannonCorp.us and click on "Careers".
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Requires a BS Degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering. An MS Degree in Water Resources or Environmental Engineering highly desirable.
• Requires a California P.E. license in Civil Engineering.
• Requires 8 years' experience in water treatment and/or wastewater treatment, engineering analysis, and design of water distributions and wastewater collection facilities.
• Central and/or Southern California professional Water Resources network is strongly desired.
• Experience in project management and managing strong client relations.
• Experience in managing design teams with minimal supervision.
• Experience with diverse hydraulic modeling software platforms such as Innovyze, BioWin, and Bentley.
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, ArcGIS, and other design software.
• Successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual with a good sense of priority, and interpersonal and communication skills - both written and verbal.
WE PROVIDE competitive salaries, relocation assistance, an excellent benefits package, and an active and positive work environment.
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit your resume and cover letter on-line at the "Careers" section at www.CannonCorp.us. EOE/AA