WE HAVE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A CIVIL PROJECT ENGINEER
TO EXPAND OUR PRESENCE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
COME BE PART OF AN ESTABLISHED & GROWING FIRM!
CANNON’S CULTURE provides exciting opportunities for professional growth and outlets for team building. We strive to provide opportunity for personal growth and a balance between personal and professional life. Not only do we work together, but we also enjoy spending time together outside of work. We work hard. We play hard. We have fun.
FOR 43 YEARS, we have provided creative solutions to clients in the energy industry, water resources, public infrastructure, and commercial and residential development. With offices throughout California, we continue to grow!
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING a CIVIL PROJECT ENGINEER FOR LAND DEVELOPMENT in our IRVINE office. Located in Orange County, Irvine offers warm weather, beautiful scenery, and is one of the top bicycling cities in America with close to 300 miles of on-road bicycle lanes and 45 miles of mountain bike trails. It’s one of the safest communities in America and the public schools have consistently ranked among the best in California.
DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS INCLUDE Commercial * Residential * Mixed-Use Development.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE Supporting civil engineering team members on a variety of tasks on a wide range of civil land development projects including residential, commercial, and mixed-use developments. For a detailed description on job duties, visit www.CannonCorp.us and click on “Careers”.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college.
• Requires 2 - 4 years’ experience in civil engineering specifically pertaining to land development projects.
• EIT certification preferred.
• Knowledgeable with CE terminology, methods, and code principles.
• Able to demonstrate experience pertaining to civil land development engineering projects such as single-family and multifamily residential, commercial, office, government and/or public works projects.
• Possess strong verbal and written communication skills and able to communicate effectively with team.
• Possess firm understanding of storm water management and erosion control Best Management Practices, their implementation and maintenance, and BMP design.
• Able to utilize Civil 3D to provide plans, specifications, and estimates for a variety of civil land development projects such as residential , commercial- , and industrial-site development projects.
• Working knowledge of HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, SWWM, XP-STORM, Storm CAD, SewerCAD, and WaterCAD software highly desirable.
• Ability to work with multiple disciplines in highly dynamic environments.
WE PROVIDE competitive salaries, relocation assistance, an excellent benefits package, and an active and positive work environment.
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit your resume and cover letter on-line at the “Careers” section at www.CannonCorp.us. EOE/AA