compensation: competitive salary; benefits include health, dental & life insurance as well as 401(k) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Irvine architectural firm is seeking a draftsman with experience in commercial architectural projects. Our company is an established specialty architectural firm focused exclusively on the design of parking structures. Experience in drafting structured parking facilities is desired but not mandatory. Candidates should have a strong technical background with a demonstrated ability to produce construction documents. Must exhibit strong organizational and time management skills and be able to work with aggressive schedules in a collaborative environment.
• Minimum of 5 years industry experience
• Expertise in the use of Revit and AutoCAD
• Familiarity with graphic and 3D imaging software desirable (i.e. SketchUp, Photoshop, etc.)
• Knowledge of building codes and systems
• Working knowledge of other technical disciplines and their interrelationship to the design process
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects in teams or alone
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers