Terra Universal, the leading manufacturer of critical environment applications, offers a stable work environment designing new and modifying existing designs for cleanrooms and other critical environment equipment. Operating in new facilities, the engineering department includes up-to-date dual-screen systems operating SolidWorks, AutoCAD, and AP100US.
This is a full-time position with the following responsibilities:
· Design, refine, and troubleshoot mechanical designs and systems of the company's products.
· Support sales staff with drafts of standard or customized approval drawings for controlled environment systems.
· Act as a liaison between engineering and manufacturing/production on troubleshooting production issues.
Success in this job requires creativity, persistence, plus familiarity with or a willingness to learn sheet metal, sheet plastic, and welding fabrication techniques.
Required Skills, Education & Experience:
· High school diploma, General Education Degree (GED), or equivalent
· Minimum 1 years manufacturing or design experience
· Sheet Plastic Design
· Sheet Metal Design
· Metal Tube Weldment
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers