C&V Consulting, Inc. is an established private firm that is seeking to add a highly motivated and experienced Civil Engineer to serve as a Design Engineer. We are a leading Engineering and Surveying firm whose principals have been providing multi-disciplinary services to an extensive client base in both public and private sectors for over 30 years.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Prepare preliminary/ final engineering construction documents for residential and commercial/ industrial projects
- Use AutoCAD and Civil 3D software to design plan and profile, cross sections, construction phasing, grading, drainage, stormwater management, hydraulics, right-of-way, utilities, specifications and cost estimates
- Construction Management/ Assistance, Scheduling, Cost Estimating
- Develop drawings, plans and exhibits as necessary to determine land use opportunity
- Miscellaneous field work including site visits, meetings, certifications, inspections, etc.
- Continually develops personal knowledge of engineering best practices and standards by leveraging job experience.
- BS Civil Engineering and/ or Construction Management (land surveying knowledge is a plus)
- EIT preferred, however not required
- AutoCAD 2017 or higher required, Civil 3D, AES or other Hydrology/ Hydraulic equal software, WaterCAD, HydroCAD , etc.
- Must pose the ability to think strategically, creatively and independently
- Class work related to land development, surveying, hydraulics/ hydrology, construction management is recommended
- Must be able to work in a collaborative environment and interact with staff, clients and government agencies
CVC is offering a Full Time position with overtime and bonus pay, 401k, medical benefits, profit sharing and opportunities for advancement.
Check us out at www.cvc-inc.net
NO Structural, Architectural, Computer Programming or IT Resumes