Our company is currently hiring an experienced Automotive Engineer to join. We have experienced rapid growth in the last few years and need additional help keeping the quality of our products consistent, enhancing our product development capabilities
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
1. Developing test protocols, dimensional inspection / functional testing and documenting test.
2. Performing part installation fit-ups when necessary to test products.
3. Root cause analysis by inspecting warranty returns for defects and determining correction action.
4. Preparing corrective action reports to customers as necessary.
1. A minimum of 1-2 years prior automotive experience inspecting, testing, performing root cause analysis, etc.
2. Failure analysis
3. Computer skills required. Position will require experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook as well as proprietary programs.
4. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), Documenting and filling out internal Quality Forms and communicating by email internally as well as to customers directly.
5. Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
6. Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
We are an equal opportunity employer.