compensation: $15.50 base+ additional for education and experience employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young children and families while serving in a loving Christian environment?
Creator’s Corner Preschool, a ministry of the Salvation Army is seeking a dedicated, energetic and creative teacher to work on our team.
1. Conduct the daily activities of the classroom including lesson plans and student observation and supervision.
2. Maintain a fun and safe learning environment keeping in line with Title 22 standards.
3. Model strong moral and spiritual convictions and be comfortable teaching in a Christian environment.
4. Change Diapers and/or assist with Potty training
5. Closing Duties
6. All Other duties as assigned
CCP is a play-based developmental preschool. Our goal is to meet the needs of all children and build a strong foundation as lifelong learners.
An ideal candidate would be patient, loving, energetic and able to interact and engage with the children and co-workers in a respectful manner. This would include being willing and able to share the responsibilities of maintaining a clean and structured classroom and center environment.
*Minimum 12 ECE units.
*Teachers with permits and or degrees are preferable.
*2 years prior work experience in a license facility as a Teacher is a must.
*First-Aid and CPR Certified.
*Able to pass a background check and have fingerprint clearance on file with Community Care Licensing.
*Current TB Screening and proof of immunizations for Measles and Pertussis.
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers