fuel: gas odometer: 1000 odometer broken title status: clean transmission: manual
QR Code Link to This Post
1967 Lotus Elan Convertible Race Car - SVRA History
Older Ground Up Build
Car sold with Title – Can be converted to street if desired.
Reason for Selling car:
- not used enough and have other cars on higher priority.
Car has been gone through & built for reliability:
- Perfect for Entry Level Driver
- The Elan is a car that will show a drivers true skill level
- You can’t hide behind HP or Electronic Aides
- It’s a FUN Lightweight car.
- Formula 1 McLaren Designer, Gordon Murray says “Best Handling Car he’s ever driven”. (He owns 3 Elans!!)
- & He remarked his F1 McLaren doesn’t quite match the Elan’s handling feel!!
***Just a Few Highlights:
Rebuilt motor with Cosworth Parts, Not many hours on them.
Full Cage, Halon Fire System
Refreshed 4 speed Transmission
Brake system upgraded master cylinder:
- Improved Performance & Reduce Maintenance cost
Secure 4 Lug bolts hubs vs single spindle
Fuel Cell and Tell Tale RPM gage with adjustable Range limiter
Has SVRA history: Mid-Ohio, Elkhart Lake, Sebring, Watkins Glen, etc….
Wonderful lightweight car with excellent handling, therefore easy on tires.
Contact: 562 - two three zero - 92 onee sixee
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers