Tricon American Homes (TAH) was founded on the understanding that a home is more than a roof over your head.
QR Code Link to This Post
Since inception in 2012, TAH has remained committed to helping families find that perfect single-family home in a solid community with easy access to good schools as well as major job and entertainment nodes.
An industry leader in customer service, TAH maintains its high-quality homes to exacting standards. That's why TAH is one of the fastest-growing residential real estate companies in the country, with approximately 18,000 homes in nine states: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina and Texas.
TAH's parent company, Tricon Capital Group, has been a housing industry leader for nearly 30 years, a legacy that has allowed TAH to grow and flourish.
The Customer Service Representative will interact directly with customers to provide information in response to prospective resident's inquiries about properties and current resident's inquiries about maintenance or other questions. They will respond with appropriate remedies in a professional manner.
This position reports directly to the Call Center Manager and works collaboratively with many constituents across the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Confer with the customers via emails and over the phone
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Listen to the customer queries patiently and resolve. If the issue doesn't have an obvious solution, escalate it to appropriate leadership.
• Update customer accounts as needed.
• Coordinate with the internal departments to find solutions and resolve matters.
• Promptly follow up with the customer to ensure they are satisfied with your answer.
• Possess great interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be practiced with handling all personality types.
• Demonstrate professionalism.
• Be flexible and cooperative
• Work well under close supervision
• Strong attention to detail
• Be able to determine an accurate assessment of situations.
• Be a problem solver
• High school diploma or GED equivalency.
• 1-year previous customer service experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to consistently and timely produce quality, accurate work.
• Ability to adapt to, and work through, challenges i.e., problem solving skills; a determination to succeed even when faced with something new.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task.