Let’s be frank… Not every insurance office has great culture, not every agent is a great agent to work for, and if you looked online for public opinion, not every agency is one that you would be proud to be part of.
QR Code Link to This Post
If you have State Farm experience, but have legitimate reasons why the last agency you worked in wasn’t a good fit (and you weren’t the problem), I want to hear from you! To be blunt, I am looking for someone that wants to do great things and knows how important it is to be in the right environment to do so. If this describes you, search “Adam Guss” on Yelp.com and see what people say about me and my fantastic team.
Farmers, Allstate, Mercury it other similar experience would certainly be considered also!
Fantastic office culture, incredibly high public opinion and Yelp reviews and an agent that shows he appreciates his team! We are a 3 time Chairman’s Circle and SVP award winning agency and we are looking for another addition to our team to make 2019 our best year yet!
Now for the official description of the opportunity:
What we are looking for -
We are looking for positive, enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals that are interested in a career in one of the most stable industries in history, Insurance and Financial Services.
• This position would require you to have a California Property and Causality (P&C) License through the CA Department of Insurance. Holding a Life and Health license is a big plus.
• Ethical and Honest
• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
• Proactive in problem solving
• Ability to make presentations to potential clients
• Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
• Ability to conduct Appointments in the office and in client's home or business
• Bilingual - Spanish preferred but not required
• Compensation includes base salary plus production based incentive plan
• Must be able to pass a basic background check
If you feel you are an excellent match, respond to this posting with your resume listing applicable skills, including your contact information. We will contact you within 24 hours of receiving your information.